ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tragedy..................Love is thicker..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Tragedy..................Love is thicker.. Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy..................Love is thicker..   Tragedy..................Love is thicker.. EmptyMon 14 Apr 2008 - 3:07

After reading in the nesw this morning of the death of Mark Speight, i am deeply saddaned at this news.His fiancee died and now he also has gone..this is just a tragic story right from the beginning..he was a talented guy and muct have been deeply affected by the death of his love....My heart goes to the families of both in he real life Romeo and Juliet story...
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy..................Love is thicker..   Tragedy..................Love is thicker.. EmptyMon 14 Apr 2008 - 5:34

Yes EC, i heard this on the news at bedtime last night and it is so sad. He had everything going for him as far as work went and probably until he retired as well, however, the loss of his partner in life had such an effect on him he could'nt contemplate life without her, so he took his own. Yes i agree it's like a modern Romeo and Juliet. So sorry for both families in this, they must be devastated. God Bless them all.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy..................Love is thicker..   Tragedy..................Love is thicker.. EmptyMon 14 Apr 2008 - 7:56

They now reckon he hung himself..he obviously must have felt guilty over her death as it seems he planned to do this and not be found easily...Confirmation will only come from a coroners report.But it is a real life tragedy... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy..................Love is thicker..   Tragedy..................Love is thicker.. EmptyMon 21 Apr 2008 - 4:43

It really is sooo sad isn't it. He was actually one of the few presenters on kids tv that I liked, most of them are very false and you know they're only there until they can move on to something else, kids tv is just a way of getting their foot in the door. He always came across as genuinely enjoying the work and the interaction with the kids. He was so happy and full of life, it's such a tragedy that he felt he couldn't go on after she died. I think he was a man with a lot to offer the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy..................Love is thicker..   Tragedy..................Love is thicker.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tragedy..................Love is thicker..
Page 1 of 1