ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What type of dog do you have...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

What type of dog do you have...? Empty
PostSubject: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 15:31

i have already mention my two, bingo and tank...

they are a staghound x gsd and a staffie.....
tells us about you dogs..... bom
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 15:32

I have a Labrador x Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or "Laffie" to his friends Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 15:35

well then i will consider him a Laffie.....

mines just a smelly staffie... alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:02

Haha. Laffies are smelly too...trust me on that one Wink Laughing

Your Staghound x GSD must be pretty big affraid
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:03

You could say that...... elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:16

Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:48

I do hope yo are not pulling faces at my efalump.......... afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:04

I was scared that you are suggesting your dog is the size of an efalump Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:07

he is bigger than your Guinea pig.... pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:16

Laughing @ Lady Hawke...ah but you see I have an efalump butt- kicking Guinea Pig lol!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:19

when the bells toll 12 i want to see a clean fight between piggy pig and elly elephant .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:24

Laughing I don't think my Guinea pig knows how to have a clean fight. lol!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:30

well lets hope elephant does not get wind...Could be one heck of a brawl....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:38

Haha elephant would blow my Guinea pig away if he did Laughing

To help prevent that, Guinea pig can kick elephant nose instead of butt for safety Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyThu 27 Mar 2008 - 6:28

I have a german shepherd and a border coliie x springer spaniel
and may I just say that you are all completely mad Very Happy
Just the way I like it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyThu 27 Mar 2008 - 6:54

Well thank you..yes we are all mad affraid but fun... jocolor .Best way to have a forum....Hope to see some pics of the dogs,,
Back to top Go down
WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 8:59

We have a daft spaniel called Mitzy.............totally bonkers she is! bounce We got her after our lab Tara died 2yrs ago.............I couldnt stop crying after she died, so the OH went to Balmore and spotted Mitzy and thought she was just the job to stop my tears! She did I didnt have time to cry with her arouind she is mental bounce .............Tara was such a lady compared to her, I think Taras around Mitzy sometimes telling her to behave herself or shell get sent back to Balmore! No Laughing Ive threatened to do it a few times........shes totally nuts! bounce In the two years weve had her shes become more approachable and now gives cuddles, its more like head butting but thats her way of showing affection! bounce Laughing Shes lovely really though and full of mischief..........Ill try posting a pic of her once Ive opened up a photobucket account Smile

I keep getting a feeling someones going to jump on me for my grammar or lack of apostrophes or using to many full stops...........I wonder if theres a name for this condition affraid geek lol!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 9:11

Sounds like your little poochy has an issue, but it is clear she trusts you and is gonna get better as time goes on.Mitzy could never be Tara,not unless you believe in riencarnation. pale
I lost a dog after 18 yrs and that was extrememly hard. I was 7 when we got him, so i pretty much grew up with him and it hit me when he went Sad Sad

And i have to say, that you cant get done for putting too affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid many .............................................................................................................thats only me that gets complained about... Laughing bounce Thats my tag WE king
Back to top Go down
WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 9:30

She was two and a bit when we got her from Balmore, so not sure just how shed been treated before we got her. Shes getting better though, shes grown to trust us, and shes more affectionate and obedient..........not all of the time mind you! Smile I do believe in reincarnation EC I believe Tara was a family member that came back to us to sort out some issues...........and funnily enough Mitzy was sent up form the rescue centre in Inverness the day Tara died almost like she was meant for us..........I sense Tara around at times and sense her with Mitzy almost like she trying ot keep her right! Smile Smile Smile

Im sorry EC but I claim that tag too Laughing bounce ..........from the good old days on the org! Suspect affraid I got rattled too for not using apostrophes, for using too many of this or that or not using capitals or for jsut being plain stupid..............as I can be at times! bounce Razz Im still in recovery! confused pale geek oh and I used to have a bad habit of doing smillies in threes..........the admins then went and reduced the use of smillies to only two! confused Threw me right off that did! confused Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 11:34

Looks like i have no more tags to claim.Oh well sare and share alike..

We got bingo from a good home last summer, he is 6-7 yrs old, big and brainless, he has a fantastic nature with all animals, people and children..I got tank as a little pick me up when i got PND, he sort of helped me out of it..Nothing better than animals and kids to help you recuperate, although not both together ...
Back to top Go down
WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 2:39

Yes animals are amazing, Ive seen me really down and almost like Mitzy knows, shell put on a funny face and start mucking around as if to say come on and play with me, never fails to make me smile, or come and give a cuddle.......as you say EC its the same with children .......... Smile

Im sorry EC you dont have the monopoly over the overuse of full stops etc, neither do I come to think of it Embarassed ...........theres lots of us who can stake a claim on that tag ............ alien Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 6:16

They do say not to work with children and animals but i think its the best form of help anyone feeling low can have to pic them up.I know keonah-Jade and Tank put a smile on my face if i am low..His big puppy eyes and Keonah-Jades smile. They both radiate with affection................

Oh well looks like we willl have to stay dotty, and if there are many of us, why is it only me that gets the bashing on ADG for putting too many dots......................................................................
Back to top Go down
Madasahatter

Madasahatter

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyTue 7 Apr 2009 - 12:52

iv got a new baby staffy cross collie

he is just a darling xx
Back to top Go down
http://caithness.org
N-dubz

N-dubz

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyTue 7 Apr 2009 - 12:57

i have a one year old staffy cross collie and he is just so cute xx

so madasahatter whats ya we dog called...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009 - 14:46

Panzer is his namo !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of dog do you have...?   What type of dog do you have...? Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of dog do you have...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: Pets and Animals-
Jump to: