ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is spring here to stay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

is spring here to stay Empty
PostSubject: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay EmptyThu 24 Apr 2008 - 3:14

Well guys looks as if maybe we are going to keep the spring weather for a wee while longer.beeen realy nice to be able to get out into the garden and get it ready for the summer when the kids will be able to enjoy it..
Got some gardening to do with my plants and still have grass seeed to put down but apart from that nearly ready.Lets just hope the weather remains.. sunny flower
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay EmptyFri 25 Apr 2008 - 17:50

I think you spoke too soon. Very Happy
Mind you I think it was my fault it rained today... I put some washing on the line.
Works every time. Sorry jocolor
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay EmptySat 26 Apr 2008 - 4:55

mine is stil on the line drying out so dnt worry all us washer women are responsible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay EmptySat 26 Apr 2008 - 5:10

I've got an image in my head now of the pair of us wandering round dressed as old fashioned washer women. Could start a new fashion eh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay EmptySat 26 Apr 2008 - 5:13

You only have to come onto my street and they still look like washer women, but with my tribe i probably do enough to class as a washer woman..Although i draw the line a curlers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay EmptySat 26 Apr 2008 - 5:20

I bought myself a set of heated rollers a few years ago, I'm sure they would've made my hair look nice, but I could never bring myself to use them. Like I would instantly transform into Hilda Ogden Rolling Eyes
They sat in the cupboard for a few years and then I sold them...

There's 6 of us in our house, so I get a fair bit of washing. I've got four washing lines, it looks a bit like one of Marconi's aerial set ups. lol!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay EmptySat 26 Apr 2008 - 5:25

When we first moved into here we had 5 poles and 6 lines up. It was mad.The kids could not realy play that much so we dug them all out and put in a wirly gig..It has a 50m line distance and i can get most of the washing on it....Well sounds like you know what it is like to have a pile of washing..we have 11 in here and it can become a massive pile if it gets left for a couple of day...Wish i had a quid for every wash i had done over the years...They complain about wind farms up here, should see it when lines are full.... geek

As for the curlers. best left to the grannies in the world. never will i ever put them in my hair...or the hair net andthe blue rinse...Might go for a purple one my-self... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay EmptySat 26 Apr 2008 - 5:31

Yeah, I'm looking forward to having a purple or shocking pink rinse. Or maybe I'll just be a really inappropriate platinum blonde aged 96 lol!
There was a lady who lived near me in Portsmouth, she was 80 if she was a day. She had bleached blonde hair and in the summer she always went round in a low cut top and black leather hot pants and red stilletto shoes. There is no imagination in the world that can even start to get a picture of how she looked! Shocked My hubby was scared to death of her, which made it even funnier.
Bless her....
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay EmptySat 26 Apr 2008 - 5:35

Well if you want shocking pink then head for the nearest shop and buy some flamingo pink directions hair dye...I had it that colour when i was in england..Now i am just spice red..

I can get an imagine of this lady in a film like Greese.God forbid, imagine what her family must have thought about that..

Ive been to portsmouth, not long though.I lived in plymouth for a while aswell..Nice area to live the south coast of england...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is spring here to stay   is spring here to stay Empty

Back to top Go down

is spring here to stay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: General Topics-
Jump to: