ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Problems Yesterday?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Any Problems Yesterday? Empty
PostSubject: Any Problems Yesterday?   Any Problems Yesterday? EmptyTue 22 Apr 2008 - 5:34

Hi folks, did any of you have problems with the forum yesterday? I tried three or four times but the pages seemed to take forever loading. I do a couple of them but this is the only one that had the problem. geek jocolor bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Any Problems Yesterday?   Any Problems Yesterday? EmptyTue 22 Apr 2008 - 7:45

dont know what must have happened.Had no problem getting on myself, i will keep a look out on things and make sure things are ok.Sorry WP,
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Any Problems Yesterday?   Any Problems Yesterday? EmptyTue 22 Apr 2008 - 13:44

Eternal Chaos wrote:
dont know what must have happened.Had no problem getting on myself, i will keep a look out on things and make sure things are ok.Sorry WP,

Don't think it was anything to do with you EC, i wondered if they were working about on the Zetaboards yesterday myself. Everything is okay again today, i'm glad to say. lol!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Any Problems Yesterday?   Any Problems Yesterday? EmptyTue 22 Apr 2008 - 14:11

It maybe that the site owners have been doing some work as we seem to have advertising now on the home page..I have not been aware of anything else that has changed and i have checked the full forum for updates and have not come across anything else..
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Problems Yesterday?   Any Problems Yesterday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Problems Yesterday?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: General Topics-
Jump to: