ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today   Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today EmptySun 20 Apr 2008 - 8:24

Just thought i'd sign in a mo, Wink don't want the forum to feel lonely with no contact at all. Mad I am having a lazy day today recovering from my sojurn out to a pals house last night, the wine was flowing(strong enough for me these days) like water and the crack was excellent as well, it's always good to catch up on the goss. affraid Anyway folks, i hope you all had as good a Saturday night as i had, if so you should be well pleased. Laughing I'm off now for a cuppa coffee, see ye all tomorrow. geek bounce jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today   Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today EmptyMon 21 Apr 2008 - 4:47

Glad to hear you had a nice night and as for gossip? I've forgotten what that is these days, the most exciting thing that happens round our way is a sheep walking across a field Wink

Yesterday was pretty good for us. We decided to make the most of the sunshine, so we invited our neighbour down and had a barbecue, first of many this year I hope. We're due a fairly good summer after last year. Smile
Back to top Go down
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today   Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today EmptyMon 21 Apr 2008 - 10:25

Hi sapphire2803, i hope you had a great time yeterday and do it again as soon as possible (weather permitting, of course) you can't beat a good barbecue. Years ago, before we came up here to live, my best friend had one, most weekends and they were fabulous. We used to talk, drink, eat and be merry, oh and not forgetting, the sunbathing. So heres to lots of good weekends for you.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today   Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today EmptyMon 21 Apr 2008 - 11:32

sorry not been around but not been to good. Thanks for posting a topic i thought we were going for a kokes forum..More people need to come and join the fun but seems as though we will just have to hope.
Did the garden this weekend for the kids and cant hope enough that the weather stays the way it is so they can have more time out...Sorry ladies dont drink so spent my sat night enjoying the piece...Hello sapphire not spoke for a while. Hope things are ok with you.. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today   Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys just keeping the forum alive for today
Page 1 of 1