ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Families do we really need them

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Families do we really need them Empty
PostSubject: Families do we really need them   Families do we really need them EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 6:47

Now i know i have nothing much to do with my family other than the ones in my own own, for many reasons i feel that our parents and siblings judge us, call us, and sometimes even belittle us, and for what, because they thing they have a right to do this.. My mother thinks she is the best person walking and really need to be brought down a bit, but i cannot be the only one who has parents lik this or even other family memebers...
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Families do we really need them   Families do we really need them EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 8:42

we do need are familys coz they are always there for us and we can talk to them when we need them... even though some of the family members think there all this we still love them what ever you think of them. . . drunken . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Families do we really need them   Families do we really need them EmptyMon 21 Apr 2008 - 4:59

It definitely depends on the family, if you have a good one you hang on to them, if it's bad then the best thing to do is get away and stay away. I'm lucky, my family is huge (Irish catholics Rolling Eyes ) So I can pick and choose which ones to have anything to do with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
N-dubz

N-dubz

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Families do we really need them   Families do we really need them EmptyThu 9 Apr 2009 - 15:12

i think that having a family behind ya all the way iss great because if ya get into trouble with the police or ya get kicked out off school for fighting ya parents are always there for ya no matter what so ya should treat them well and look up to them and no give them grive no matter what ya think of them... king
Back to top Go down
http://caithness.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Families do we really need them   Families do we really need them Empty

Back to top Go down

Families do we really need them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: Parenting/Family/Homelife-
Jump to: