ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you crafty....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 14:17

Anyone interested in crafts..i like to draw, paint and would love to design and make a dolls house.... affraid
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:01

i would love to be able to paint a mural on my wall, but alas i am no Micael Angelo... farao
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:21

I missed the arty gene. Two of my sisters and one of my brothers are really good at drawing. Alas, I am rubbish. Very Happy Stick men are my limit. I'm not very crafty either. Things like sewing and making scrapbooks and stuff is too fiddly for my liking.

I have turned my hand to knitting and can knit scarves Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:26

well if they ever need a scarf for doctor who, then we know where to send them.... lol!
Back to top Go down

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:32

I'd knit a scarf for David Tennent any day of the week I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:42

[quote="phoenix200416"] Very Happy Stick men are my limit.

Yes and J S Lowry made a fortune..... Exclamation
Back to top Go down

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:31

Ah yea...and some of this modern art thats floating about looks like someone has just thrown paint onto the canvas from the can. (which is probably what happened) then there are modern sculptures that sell for thousands of pounds...

I remember seeing one that was basically an over-flowing wastepaper basket and it was worth a fortune. And a mattress with fruit on it...I could be RICH with my "muddy paw sheets" Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:34

Back to top Go down

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:42

affraid affraid affraid affraid

whoa! Those tigers freaked me out and the wolves too. Wierd...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:44

now aint it sad....I know they are not real but hell they look it...........pretty impressive wolves though...
Back to top Go down

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:47

They do look very lifelike. Not the kind of art that appeals to me at all. Though I can understand why he did it. I'm guessing he wanted it to have that effect.
Back to top Go down
WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 9:13

I like crafty things...............Ive no time for kits and stuff I like to use my own imagination for the garden and decorating and stuff, I used to knit {they wont wear knitted stuff anymore} No used to do dressmaking {dont do that anymore either} No curtainmaking I still do that {not the fancy stuff with swirls and tags, just plain old straight up and down curtains that you can close} Im trying my hand at painting as in oil/acrylic painting, have to be inthe mood though and that doesnt happen very often! bounce geek
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 9:29

I knitted my daughters cardies when she was little, and i have a sewing machine and if i cant get a pic of it taken on my phone i will show you a painting i painted of the top of my head in oils, I watched Bob Ross every morning so i could like to paint, unfortunately i dont get much time for anything... pale
But i do make curtains like yourself..Had no choise really where we used to live would have cost over £600 for the front window it was so big, and it cost me £20 for the material, end of roll of the market in England...
Back to top Go down
WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 9:51

I think were kindred spirits EC............I like nothing better than getting a bargain in fabrics or anything else for that matter! Smile went on ebay one night and got lost for hours and ended up buying loads of fabric for next to nothing and then wondered what I was going to do with it all! bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Took a gee for wallpaper at one point and spent hours if not days on ebay, and ended up with wallpaper for the whole house! Made me sick the thought of having to paper the whole house there was such a lot of it...........Ive managed to get through it all though now only have the staircase to do! You wont have much time for anything with 9 children to look after EC.......I never had time with only two, yet I see others manage to do a lot more than I ever did, my priorities were my kids...they always came first, its only now that thyev flown the nest that I have the time to do things and Im not all that sure if I like it!! Crying or Very sad

How did you manage to paint the top of your head EC????? Shocked Smile
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 10:32

Of course, we both got hounded once, SHHH, dont mention the other place..

I love ebay, am an addict to it for the kids stuff. Great bargains...

We do get to decorate every year, we just put up the safety gate at the door of the room we are decorating and they cant get in..easy. The hardest thing i find is finding time for me and oh..that i miss alot, as some nights we just to tired to enjoy anything, but thankfully we dont argue so that makes it easier.We both except how hard it is to do this day after day and we hold eachother up all the time..Two together..in one...

trust you to notice the mistake WE..tut tut tut..................................
Back to top Go down
WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 10:53

Im so sorry EC I read it wrong..........A painting you painted of the top of your head......... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

ROTFLMAO lol! lol! lol! I had a picture of you your head shaved and youd painted the top of your head with oils, i was waiting to see a picture of your painted head that you were going to take with your mobile! Im sorry EC Ill have to read things more carefully.........Im bad for reading and hearing things wrong..........my apologies EC! Embarassed Old age doesnt come alone! Embarassed God knows how I read that wrong! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Cant be easy for you EC...........cant you make time for you and your OH!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 10:59

ROFLMFAO. cheers ..Thats just made me giggle. sunny ...You keep reading the way you do, atleast we can have a laugh whislt trying to figure out what exactly we are talking about....
But if the notion ever takes me to shave it, i will paint it and take a pic. affraid

i love the new avatar...

it not too bad, the kids go to a mates on a sun 1-7.30 so we get one day off, and the wee ones go to bed at 6, and the bigger ones normally about 9 so we have quiet time, we just to tired to do much...I come on here when they are either playing, eating, sleeping...so its my time to switch off although i can still hear them and still have to get them things, easy i suppose. confused Sleep drunken cherry jocolor
Back to top Go down
WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 11:09

Im still in hoots.......... lol! Ill be at it all day now.......ROTFLMAO lol! I think theres something wrong with my hearing too, I dont hear what the other persons saying its kind of garggled or should that be garbbled and my brain misinterpretrates {did I spell that right bounce } what has been said! lol!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 11:21

Is there a doc in the house.......... Wink
Back to top Go down
WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 12:27

I know sad isnt it! clown Laughing Laughing Laughing Never used to bother me reading things wrong or hearing things wrong.........until I joined that other place! affraid confused Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 12:56

Dont worry. cheers Its always better to be wrong some of the time and not try and convince others you are right all the time... No .like some other places i know..
Back to top Go down
WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 2:23

Im not worried EC.......... bounce at least I dont think I am pale .........then again maybe I am and I dont know it confused study Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 5:47

now you are starting to confuse me...Your not worried but you may be...I cant imagine you having to worry about much WE..
Back to top Go down

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 8:49

i would laugh to see my mother with a painted skinhead . . . drunken
Back to top Go down
N-dubz

N-dubz

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... EmptyThu 9 Apr 2009 - 7:57

i would love to be able to draw but ya know i dont think i will ever be able to come up with a cool pic ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://caithness.org
Sponsored content

Are you crafty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you crafty....   Are you crafty.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you crafty....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: Crafts, Hobbies, Diy-
Jump to: