ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cigarette Ban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cigarette Ban Empty
PostSubject: Cigarette Ban   Cigarette Ban EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 12:11

The government have clearly decided that action has to be taken to stop smoking completely! They have already tried with the raised age limit, which i can honestly say isn't stopping most people. They are now thinking of banning cigarettes from view and having them under the counter instead. Personally i think this is a good idea to stop underage smoking but i also find that the communities will find ways of smuggling in tobacco illegally when the ban has full affect and stops selling cigarettes or tobacco permantly. I personally think that they should stop all this cigarette bans and just let people get on with it. Smoking has gone on for centuries and i do not for one minute think they should ban it.

What do you all think on the subject ?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Cigarette Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cigarette Ban   Cigarette Ban EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 12:30

Unlucky for those who are coming of age for buying fags, as they will have to wait a little while longer..I smoke and i doubt that i will give up but moving them from the view of youngsters is definately the best action.

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

Cigarette Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cigarette Ban   Cigarette Ban EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 12:27

I think cigarette should be banned to young people who smoke.. and the government should put the limet age of smokeing up to 21 so young teen's cant smoke.. even though they could gets fags of older people the are not alloud to buy them themselves. . . Like a Star @ heaven . . .
Back to top Go down
N-dubz

N-dubz

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Cigarette Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cigarette Ban   Cigarette Ban EmptyTue 7 Apr 2009 - 15:01

smokin is a bad habbit ya should never start its like me i have a habbit of puttin things in me mouth and i cant grow out of it @ but i think thats the goverment should make the age limit up to 21 as young people should be protecting their bodies
Back to top Go down
http://caithness.org
Sponsored content

Cigarette Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cigarette Ban   Cigarette Ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Cigarette Ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: General Topics-
Jump to: