ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plans for the summer holidays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Plans for the summer holidays Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 8:19

Any one got any idea what there are doing in the holidays..I have been thinking about taking this lot camping, as it is alot of money for holidays with their being 11 of us.. affraid But if we could afford to it would have to be somewhere warm and out of the way as i cant stand crowded holiday resorts...

Somewhere remote and senic..... flower
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:17

Up by Durness and Tongue is lovely EC.......the kids would love it, plenty beaches and things to do and see if you like exploring, great place for camping, not a lot of shops there and its not all that far away for you to go sunny
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:22

I take it one knows me aswell then white eagle,,,you have me at an advantage...
But i do love a good mistery... Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:43

Doh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:45

Meaning...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 11:57

I'll probably be throwing the tent in the car and heading up near Tongue.
It really is gorgeous there, as long as we get the weather for it. Probably won't be getting our trip down south this year to visit family and friends, can't afford it and as for family and friends in Ireland? There's no chance I can get there this year. There all nagging me because i haven't been over to see them since 2004, well they'll have to wait another year at least. Mind you, me and the kids call it a holiday as long as we we're camping, could be 5 miles down the road, we don't care. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 6:42

Am with you on that one ..Our kids love camping.We headed off to Nairn a couple of years ago and stopped in a t delnies, what a lovely camp sight, and the kids loved it...We just need a bigger tent these days...But am not sure what we doing this year, i have my dreams atleast.
Back to top Go down
balto

balto

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 8:03

we are having our 1st ever holiday this year we have been together 15 years, and never been away, so this year we are taking the kids to haven in Ayr we are so looking forward to it. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 8:06

We're lucky in a way, although we can't afford to go on holiday. My husband and I have been into walking and wild camping for years, so we don't need to stump up for a site, we just pitch the tent, we've got all the gear and the maps (and experience) to just wander off into the middle of nowhere for a week.
The only cost is fuel for the car, everything else is the same as if we stayed at home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 8:09

We had looked into that for next year, and we have to go as two families as they dont deal with more than 8 in a group, but i cant wait...My oh is from the area so i am hoping we will be able to visit his home town....
Hope you have a good one Balto, sounds well deserved.. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 8:12

Hopefully going to get a job somewhere around wick, Will be nice to have a job and have somne money in my not yet opened savings account Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 12:29

i would like to go to camping and get away from wick for a least a week . . . Like a Star @ heaven . .
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 12:58

so would i P. affraid ...you go away for a week and leave me in peace. jocolor ...He He..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 8:21

what you tring to say ... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 10:51

Pocahontas wrote:
what you tring to say ... Like a Star @ heaven

Her way of saying, she loves you pocahontas, though betweeen you and me girl, she won't admit it. ha ha ha ha. Laughing Very Happy Basketball
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 11:42

oh i do i do i do................... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays EmptyThu 5 Jun 2008 - 3:07

i know that she loves me (lol) but she just dosent want to a mit it lol . . . . . Like a Star @ heaven . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer holidays   Plans for the summer holidays Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for the summer holidays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: General Topics-
Jump to: