ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello everyone...... Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyTue 8 Apr 2008 - 13:12

Hi everyone, just finding my way around your forum and thought Id pop in and say hello sunny
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyTue 8 Apr 2008 - 13:55

Hello and welcome to our forum.hope you enjoy yourself and feel free to post merrily....................
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 4:18

Hay There =]

Welcome to the lovely home of ETERNAL CHAOS!
Speak soon

FA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 6:26

Thankyou EC and FA! sunny
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 7:20

No worriesWhiteEagle,i just wish you had more people to welcome you in..

But i will say becarefull of the dodgy one above you.FA can be a little handfull at times..Yes so you know i do know her and she is as mad ofline as onit...

albino lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:07

Eternal Chaos wrote:
No worriesWhiteEagle,i just wish you had more people to welcome you in..

But i will say becarefull of the dodgy one above you.FA can be a little handfull at times..Yes so you know i do know her and she is as mad ofline as onit...

albino lol!

No problem Eternal Chaos! elephant Ill watch out for FA EC Suspect Im a little bit mad also cyclops you have to be to stay in the game! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:16

Haha !! i'm deffinatly liking your style EC and WE !!! Razz And im a bit more than a hand full ! Maybe about 2 hand fulls, come EC wanna up the odds on me Razz haha !! just joking !

And totally WE there is nothing wrong with getting abit hyper haha !! its HUNKY| DORY !! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:27

Yo FA.Where you been, youve not been on today...

Whats happening with you....Give phoenix my best wishes and tell het to come back as soon as her dad is ok...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:29

YOOOO SHABBA ! She showed her face today ! She's also been busy with work and all !! ya no, can't come online cos' she has to much work to do but i will all the same,

And yes i have been working my lazy trout off lol
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:30

Leave the trout out of this, that was no me.I would never call you a trout, salmon maybe but not a trout...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:31

Haha, Rather be a trout than a salmon, but i wouldn't mind being a goldfish scratch
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:33

So you can swim aimlessly round in circles making bob motions, Oh way what ever takes your fancy jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:34

mmm, you have just perfectly described what goes on in my head hahah !!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:36

We know that, dont take a scientist to figure that one out...Hw busy are you anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 12:09

Hello there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... EmptyWed 2 Jul 2008 - 8:19

Talking about me EC and FA! Lol! I'm good now, whats been happening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone......   Hello everyone...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: Say hello to all-
Jump to: