ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm new and would like ti introduce myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

I'm new and would like ti introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyTue 8 Apr 2008 - 7:27

Hello there, i have just registered and wanted to say hi to everybody, i'm looking forward to this new forum taking off and being a happy place to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyTue 8 Apr 2008 - 8:26

Helllllooooo.Great to have you onboard. cheers happy chatting lol!
we dont bite on here,well maybe admin but dont tell them i said that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyTue 8 Apr 2008 - 8:33

Welcome to our forum, hope you have a great time posting and may you be happy....We are all friends and mad on here, so hope you fit into the catagory.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyTue 8 Apr 2008 - 10:56

cheers YaY! New Member Way!!!

Hope you have a nice time chatting on here like i do, yes Lady Hawke i quite agree but Shhhh Razz

By the way, liking the name Pegasus!! Hope to speak soon

chow for now brown cow.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 5:49

Please forgive Fallen Angel, she is one our of witty ones, (well thats what she confesses to be anyway).....
Happy chatting....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:18

I confess nothing but the truth, You know how it is EC Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:21

get back..I know you and you wont confess to anything... :rendeer:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:27

Surprised Oh Mi Golly Gosh !!! I do soo !!! Surprised My Phones oh wait, my PONE is stil at 26£ woohooo cheers i think a celebration is in order Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:29

Dont get to cocky. Ebay is sometimes a funny one.....But you can only hope.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:33

I know eh ! Hoping away !! lol but as i say, good things come to those who wait !
Back to top Go down
white pegasus

white pegasus

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:37

Thanks for the welcome folks and i think i'll fit right in because, yes, i'. friendly and most importantly, a little mad. I hope to have a real happy time here with all of you and incidentally, EC, a big kiss to KJ from me please. Thanks once again gang.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 9:47

sorry white pegasus, things went off track again...they have a tendency to do that on here...

Hope you enjoy your posting and may you remain a member....KJ say hello
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 12:05

Welcome aboard the good ship mad house. Just the way I love it Very Happy

Getting more posts on here now, I'll have to remember to check back more often...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 2:43

Ohh Ayee !!! Thats the way to do it sapphire, were the ones who can get this forum on the go, and its ok White Pegasus, You will deffinatly have a good time when I'm around ! HAHA Just jokin, admin may seem to think im being a little big headed, but haha !! You kno how it is:D
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 5:40

Hey peagsus i love the avatar....I hope you are goingo be staying around a while.....sorry must not use dots they may get me cought out....
Back to top Go down
white pegasus

white pegasus

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 5:55

Thank you EC. i had a job finding it as well, all the others were black and i wanted a white one, for obvious reasons and would'nt you know it, i found plenty, as long as it was black. Still, alls well that ends well eh!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 6:18

Fallen Angel wrote:
Ohh Ayee !!! Thats the way to do it sapphire, were the ones who can get this forum on the go, and its ok White Pegasus, You will deffinatly have a good time when I'm around ! HAHA Just jokin, admin may seem to think im being a little big headed, but haha !! You kno how it is:D

They head gets any bigger and you wont be able to saty on that horse of yours woman. geek jocolor ....But your wisdomic words are right, affraid it is only us than can get this on the go and i hope others will join in the fun, and thats what this is about, having fun, talking about whateve without having to worry....I hope we can all be very happy on here, but please do be careful with that Fallen Angel, she suits her name... lol!

WP. welcome again.. flower
Back to top Go down
white pegasus

white pegasus

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 9:37

Hey! EC, if she's a chip off the old block she should be ok then te he. Laughing Fallen Angel can't have fallen too far i reckon, not with you on her tail. bounce I look forward to the banter between you two. Surprised Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 10:32

hi white pegasus i am also new xlolx Very Happy hope to speek to you soon
Back to top Go down
white pegasus

white pegasus

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 13:07

Pocahontas wrote:
hi white pegasus i am also new xlolx Very Happy hope to speek to you soon
H

Hi pocahontas, i see your into the games like me, good to know. We can be new together, i don't think your Mum will mind. Te he. king Basketball Laughing drunken
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 14:36

thats only if mum lets her WP, maybe she strict with her. But happy posting PS..

Be good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself EmptyWed 2 Jul 2008 - 8:24

Welcome WP! Loving the pegasus avatar! Hope to see you around the forum Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and would like ti introduce myself   I'm new and would like ti introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new and would like ti introduce myself
Page 1 of 1