ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic

Go down 

Do you drink or not.
Yes i like a tipple
Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic I_vote_lcap0%Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No i dont drink
Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic I_vote_lcap67%Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Mind your own
Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic I_vote_lcap0%Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
on speacial occasions only
Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic I_vote_lcap33%Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Empty
PostSubject: Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic   Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic EmptyWed 2 Apr 2008 - 18:49

Heres a couple of cocktail recpies. Try them i have

Angels's delight I love you drunken

1/2 measure chilled grenadine
1/2 measure chilled triple sec
1/2 measure chilled sloe gin
1/2 measure chilled single cream.

Now to get the right effect you have to pour this slowly as it should be in layers of white Red white,
Pour grenadine into chilled shot glass or champayne flute,with a steady hand,pour on the triple sec(red)very slowly to make a layer.
Add the sloe gin very carefull,so not to disturb the sec,and then pour over the chilled crea, so it floats on top.

Eye of the Hurrican(non alcoholic) cherry

4-6 cracked icecubes
2 measures passion fruit syrup
1 measure of lime juice
bitter lemon to top up
slice of lemon for decoration

put ice in mixing glass.Pour over with syrup, lime juice and stir well to mix.
Strain into chilled tubler and top up with bitter lemon.Stir slwoly until mixed, decorate with lemon slice.
The colder the ingredients the better it is..Refreshing little cocktail..

Anyone else got an to add to my little list..Have some more but it always micer to share.. I love you
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic   Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic EmptyWed 2 Apr 2008 - 19:07

Like the sound of the Eye of the hurricane. I dont drink so that would be right up my street.

Heres on

6 ice cubes crushed
60g/2 oz diced melon flesh
4 spirit measure of orange juice
1/2 measure lemon juice

pour the crushed ice into a blender and add the diced melon flesh.Pur into that the orange juice, lemon juice.Blend on pulse until slushy.
Pour into a well chilled collins glass or tall glass.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic   Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic EmptySat 12 Apr 2008 - 9:18

thanks for the recipie fallen angle it was good i got it coz i made it for my sisters birthday party

thankyou . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic   Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic Empty

Back to top Go down

Recipies for Cocktails..Alcoholic and non-alcoholic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: Cooking, Recipies, Recommendations-
Jump to: