ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shannon Mathews affair...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Shannon Mathews affair... Empty
PostSubject: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... EmptyWed 2 Apr 2008 - 17:57

Ive been following the news about this terrible situation.I cant believe that this man had access to that child while he was storing indecent photos of children on a computer,without the mother knowing anything about it.And the fact that the step-father's uncle being the one who kidnapped her, what on earth is going on.

Were the uncle and nephew in on it together,or did the uncle take the child away knowing what his nephew was up to,for her own safety.But then why would he not go to the police.Fear,shame or something else.
Either way shannon is now safe and well and being looked after by foster carers. No Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... EmptyTue 8 Apr 2008 - 9:30

Been watching this myself and it dousn't bear thinking about really, what kind of life has this young girl had, so far? Her mother admits to knowing her whereabouts since day one and that she had been planning to leave her other half for the uncle the girl was discovered with, at the last minute, according to her, she bottled out of doing it. What i would like to know is, if that's the case why did'nt she phone the uncle and tell him her decision and tell him to send Sharon home instead? The whole thing stinks if you ask me and perhaps the wee girl would be better off moved to another part of the country and fostered/adopted out to a decent loving family that will give her everything she needs.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... EmptyTue 8 Apr 2008 - 11:05

Just been reading about the fact that some peoples from the mathews family asked the Mccanns for some of the fund money, so it makes you wonder wether it was a scam of all sorts, Theve ousted a pervert and opened up a hell of a can of worms and shannon had to live the nightmare..What a waste of tax payers money.....
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 5:27

Here we go again today, now Shannons mother has been formally charged with perverting the course of justice and neglect. This is going from bad to worse, don't you think? Poor kids, it makes you wonder what exactly went on behind their closed doors. Echoes of the Wests methinks and we all know what went on there. I hope these kids are all placed with loving families that will show them how to love and be loved in return.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 5:47

I think it has all been for money and publicity, they never thought they would get caught and would get away with it....I think shannon should be placed with her real father as he was the only one who showed any real emotions to her going missing..It sounds like the bloody faqmily could do with a kick up the arse and never have their children back...Imagine living with a man who is a pervert and i think she must have known, thats why she was runnign off with the uncle.Although if she was having an affair with him and was going to move in something thells me shannon may ave known about it...we dont know the full story until after the court case but i do hope she ends up with her father. Thats where she belongs in my eyes anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 12:13

I completely agree with you EC, I was all ready to type a load of stuff, then read yours and realised you'd said it for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... EmptyWed 9 Apr 2008 - 12:16

No worries.. I am sure you must have more details to give me i dont read the news that much..... Basketball
Back to top Go down
balto

balto

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 8:06

I hope they throw the book at this woman for what she put her own child through, and she calls herself a mother.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 8:22

tell me about it..That poor child has been through enough and now she is in care and away from those that were supposed to protect her.My heart goes to her and i hope that the father gets her, he seems to be the only one who cared about her..
The one thing that did come out of this for the better is the fact that it is a less perverts of the street.I dont understand the reasons of what the mother was doing and i hope she pays dearly for what she did.... Evil or Very Mad

I wuld love to be able to foster children who need a loving home but unfortunately they keep telling me i would not be able to cope. affraid They told me that when i had four kids, wonder what they would say now...I have major problems with people who treat their kids with nothing but contempt.Some of you may know that i have a large family and children mean the world to me, i love them all even other peoples children, they are so innocent of everything and need guidence not bloody contempt and hatred... No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shannon Mathews affair...   Shannon Mathews affair... Empty

Back to top Go down

Shannon Mathews affair...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: General Topics-
Jump to: