ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Welcome to Eternal Chaos.
ETERNAL CHAOS.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL CHAOS.org

GENERALISED FORUM FOR CHATTING AND MAKING FRIENDS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy Weather!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 14:39

Some weather we have been having today!

Its been sunny, windy, raining, hailing and snowing! Not often that I experience all of those things in one day. Was a bit crazy yesterday as well, but not as crazy as today.

Whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 14:42

I do believe they call it global warming......Or is it just the weather up here.....

keep losing the bins, and my poor dogs are hating the cold... sunny
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-chaos.forumotion.com

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 15:17

I know I put my bins in the back garden and tied them to the washing pole Laughing Milo is hating it. He refuses point blank to go outside so I have been trying to time toilet trips when the sun came out. lol. Now he won't go out without his coat on. Saves me drying him off when he comes back in as much as well so I can't complain. He is far to petted! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 15:25

Bingo and Tank both have their coats....Tank being so furless, cant stand the cold.....If he can get away with it he will refuse to go out in the back garden for a pee....
Quick shove and close the door is what it takes....
As for milo he's happy...... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 15:53

I can't shove Milo out I have to stand and wait for him. He would rather stand in the doorway and look at me if a say "get for a pee" he will go and do a quick one and come back so I will say it a few times until he just runs off has a sniff and comes back. He won't go at all though without his coat on when it is raining. He just looks at me to say "I'm not going out it that! Are you crazy!?" Laughing
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 15:55

Do you blame him....I dont think i would want to go pee in that either..... confused
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:00

No i dont blame him either....Would you want to go cock a leg or squat out in the rain, wind, sleet,snow,hail and the rest of the lovely weather we have... Shocked Smile
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:10

Laughing Fair point guys. I suppose I wouldn't, but I would rather that than hold it in forever! Poor wee man...good job I trained him to go get on with it other wise he would just sit there and look at me, even with his coat on I think. Its funny to watch him dart out cock his leg, stay there for a few seconds and dart back inside the doorway again. Then repeat this about 7 times Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:23

well if he anything like bingo when he goes for a dump, then we would be there all day..He cant stand still and has to run the distance of a maraathon to get things moving.... jocolor

Oh god i spotted a spelling mistake..Please dont hurt me.... pale
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:31

Laughing

Its ok, I'm to scared of that kitty of yours to hurt ya Wink I'll let that one slip through the net Laughing

Milo has to do a through check of the garden before he can decide where to go. This process is a lot quicker when the weather is bad, but he doesn't half take his time, especially when I am in a hurry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 16:34

I am penalising my self for letting us post about dogs in the welcome section...i have suspended for 2 mins.... lol!
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:00

Well, we are discussing the weather and how the dogs don't like the weather Laughing It fits in here too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:03

Ok then i release myself........ queen
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:23

Laughing did you lock yourself up for 2 mins? lol!

Anyway, I don't want to get locked up so I'll get back on topic Wink do you think there will be more snow this weekend and will it settle?

I'm supposed to be going down to Culrain on Sunday and to Aberdeen on Monday for an interview so I hope the roads are gonna be ok pale
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:26

Good luck with your interview...Whats it for if i amnot being to nosy...

Will we get more snow, the dogs hope not... Rolling Eyes
Would not supprise me at all...
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:37

I wouldn't have said anything if it was a big secret Very Happy I've got an interview at a Stud I would like to go to for my Work Experience. They want to meet me first to make sure I get along with everyone. She said a month is a long time to be stuck somewhere with people you don't like and for them to be stuck with me if I turn out to be a snobby cow...she didn't say that but I know that must have been going through her head. I had my best phone voice on Laughing

I'm hoping the roads aren't too bad. Plus I have to come back up on the train and I wanted to take some pictures on the route. Things that you can't see on the road up from Inverness. My penpal in Germany is looking forwards to seeing the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:42

where abouts in germany is your friend from..I used to live in Gutersloh..

I am sure you will fit in..I cant imagine you beng snobby at all.... No No
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:51

Well, I can come across very snobby at a first meeting with people. A couple of friends have said that when they first met me they thought I was a snob Laughing

I hope it goes ok. I am more snobbish when I am nevous. I put on a posh voice Laughing

My friend lives in Bocholt which is right near the border of the Netherlands. It is also not far from Munster.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2008 - 17:53

phoenix200416 wrote:
Well, I can come across very snobby at a first meeting with people. A couple of friends have said that when they first met me they thought I was a snob Laughing

I hope it goes ok. I am more snobbish when I am nevous. I put on a posh voice Laughing

My friend lives in Bocholt which is right near the border of the Netherlands. It is also not far from Munster.

Gutersloh is about 50km away from munster.....
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyWed 2 Apr 2008 - 12:06

Are we in for a rough weekend this week? More snow is forecast. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyWed 2 Apr 2008 - 17:47

Only meeeeee, wheres up here...where you living at..... scratch
dont help if we dont know where is, snow could be coming anywhere.
Back to top Go down
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyThu 10 Apr 2008 - 14:17

I had to bring the weather up again, if you live in the north of Scotland, have you ever seen such beautiful days as the last two were? Wednesday was a cracker of a day and if it was at all possible today was even better. Sunshine and showers forecast for the weekend i'm sorry to say but then it's better than snow any day. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 4:08

Have to agree there WP, the weather has been fine in the north of scotland over the last few days, pity its bloody raining again though. Rolling Eyes Just hope the snow dont come back though santa .
Cant wait to get out of my winter warmers, doing nowt for my image.
Back to top Go down
white pegasus

white pegasus

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 7:52

Cheer up EC, suns out, feels warm and alls right with the world. What more could you ask for, weeellllll, maybe a wee lottery win would clinch it eh? about 20.000 would do for now. Hahahahahahahaha --- Laughing Very Happy Smile pirat
Back to top Go down
Eternal Chaos
Admin
Eternal Chaos

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! EmptyFri 11 Apr 2008 - 8:05

I am shining WP.I am so glad to see some sun,its pretty warm here and i know my buns are loving the sun.. albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Weather!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Weather!!!   Crazy Weather!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Weather!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL CHAOS.org :: Welcome/Introductions :: General Topics-
Jump to: